- Introduce “Meatless Mondays” and create a family meal with only vegetables.
- Set limits on screen time. This includes television and all electronic devices. Instead, declare a family game night with board games, a dance-off or an outside physical activity.
- Try something new as a family. Bike rides, swimming and backyard baseball are all fun ways to fit in exercise.
- Let every family member create their own flavored water using fruit, vegetables and herbs.
- Try breathing exercises or a family meditation each night to help everyone unwind to get a better night’s sleep.
Thursday, July 11, 2019
Five Ideas to Maximize Family Time
Prescribed medications come in several forms and are taken in different ways. Even though they are meant to improve health, taking medicat...